Why order a skip when we can do all the work for you? Compare Clearance and Clean Up to hiring a skip yourself and you’ll soon see the benefits!
Here’s the comparison:
|Skip Hire||Clearance & Clean Up|
|Skip hire permit required||No skip hire permits needed|
|You may need a parking permit||No parking permits|
|You have to load the skip||We do all the work|
|A skip is only 6 cubic yards||16 cubic yard capacity, nearly 3 times as much!|
|You pay a flat rate for skip hire||Only pay for the waste we take|
- Our prices are cheaper than almost every skip hire company and we load the waste for you.
- Clearance & Clean Up’s quick, easy, reliable and green skip hire alternative will not only save you money but also allow you to put your feet up while our clearance teams do all the hard work.
- Rates for a skip are fixed regardless of how much you fill them up, so if you fill only ½ of the skip, you will still have to pay the full rate.
- Clearance and Clean Up only charge for the amount of waste we remove.
- Low impact on the environment, More than 65% of the rubbish we clear is recycled or re-used. We only dispose of rubbish at licensed facilities.
- Clearance & Clean Up’s two man clearance teams, with rapid response, are the perfect mobile skip alternative with all the labour included.
We regularly work in Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham, Doncaster, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Dewsbury, Leeds, Castleford and York.
Our services are available throughout South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and North Yorkshire. Check our areas covered page for more details.